Vertical sachet machines are characterized by a small footprint and the option of up to ten lanes per machine cycle. This means that vertical sachet machines offer a high output line with the smallest area requirement. This makes vertical sachet machines "the means of choice" when it comes to producing on a small area.
In addition, chain bags, single or multi-lane, with or without perforation, can also be produced on the vertical sachet machines.
The vertical sachet machines of the AGILIS IM-S series offer additional advantages through their innovative concept:
- consistent hygienic design with VA base frames
- Version optionally also available for wet operation (IP 67)
- extremely good accessibility of all machine components and drives
- high sealing pressure due to servo motor and toggle lever drive
- Optional use of straight sealing tools or form sealing tools
- optional use of punches for tear-off aids or hanging holes
- optional integration of full contour punches
The vertical sachet machines of the AGILIS IM-S series can be equipped with different dosing devices, so that powders, liquids or partly also lumpy products such as tablets can be filled.
Do you need more information or would you like a personal consultation?
We look forward to hearing from you. As contact persons are at your disposal:
Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Frank Bruder
Mobile +49 176 21 73 72 15
Mr. M. Eng. Tim Bruder
Mobile +49 152 03 95 50 44